This three-afternoons webinar will give you insight into the world of an executive. It will enable you, in a safe space, to practice your skills and ascertain your state of readiness for the next step in your career.
Live online events
- Understand what it takes to be in the executive cadre as you learn from experienced executives and career coaches with decades of experience as executives.
- You will discuss what is expected at the executive level, how to navigate through the world of the executive cadre, and how to prepare for the appointment process.
- Learn what it’s really like up there by having frank and honest discussions with seasoned and newly appointed executives. Ask the tough questions and get the inside scoop on what the expectations are really like.
- To Be or Not to Be an Executive is the right fit for you if you are aspiring to move up the corporate ladder, unclear about the next steps in your career plan, or are at the manager level and considering to make the move to the executive cadre.
- You will understand the principles behind ‘deliverology’ (Results and Delivery).
- You will explore the challenges faced by program units implementing Results and Delivery and strategies for overcoming those challenges.
- You will learn how to define the data that matters for your program.
- You will learn how to create useful scorecards to monitor results.
- You will learn how to use the performance indicators on your scorecard to identify improvement priorities.