Explore concepts and practical applications of design thinking, integrative thinking, lateral thinking and other creative ways of re-imagining policy problems.
Live online events
- Innovative approaches to public policy and programs demand different ways of thinking. In this half-day webinar, you will learn to re-imagine policy problems creatively.
- Federal government leaders are seeking new ideas for policy solutions. Design Thinking and Innovation Hubs will explore practical techniques that you can use to meet your leaders’ needs like “design thinking”, “integrative thinking”, and “lateral thinking”.
- Learn how to run your own Design Lab, and practice the steps of Empathize, Define and Ideate using a case study approach.
- Design Thinking and Innovation Hubs is a webinar that you should attend if you are a policy analyst at any level, in program delivery and want to improve results and outcomes, or are a public servant who wants to expand your skills in innovatively thinking and policy-making.
- You will leave with an understanding of the concepts and practical applications of “design thinking”, “integrative thinking”, “lateral thinking” and other creative ways of re-imagining policy problems.
- You will learn to innovatively think about public policy and programs.
- You will take away best practices to design and run a Design Lab and to generate measurable results.
- You will build your innovation skills and become a more creative problem solver for your organization.