Set your projects up for success using a project management approach, from scoping to planning to execution and evaluation. Use the best practices with actual public sector examples.
Live online events
- Build your toolbox to manage projects from the initial idea to project closing.
- Learn a step by step proven methodology that will help you ask the right questions, manage your project risks and engage teams toward success.
- Get resources, templates and approaches that you can apply directly to your projects.
- Our experienced facilitators use group break-out sessions, exercises and actual public sector examples to explore the principles of project management and their application to your work.
- Understand how to scope and plan all aspects of a project.
- Understand how to manage risks and ensure team commitment through delivery and implementation.
- Practice some of the key foundational practices of project management, from planning to execution and evaluation.