Jane Hardy is a Certified Executive Coach who coaches leaders in the public and private sectors. She sees daily the value of coaching in inspiring people to perform at their best with comfort and confidence. She also has over 20 years of executive leadership experience in progressively senior positions in large organizations. She knows firsthand the complex challenges and pressures leaders face. Jane obtained her graduate certificate in executive coaching from Royal Roads University in British Columbia and her Profession Certified Coach (P.C.C.) designation from the International Coach Federation. Since then, she has coached leaders from manager and Director through to Assistant Deputy Minister and Vice President in over 20 federal agencies and private sector companies. Jane believes passionately in coaching as a powerful tool for accelerating leadership development. There are many professional development tools available from stretch assignments to various forms of training. Each has its place in the tool kit. But coaching provides one thing the others do not – a safe space and a trusted thinking partner. Through coaching, Jane will support you in taking a hard look at who you are as a leader, what may be holding you back and what changes you need to make to go beyond where you are now to obtain the results you want.
Jane has also served in a number of diverse executive roles in her career:
- Assistant Deputy Minister, Consulting, Information and Shared Services Branch, Public Works and Government Services Canada;
- Director General, Telecommunications and Informatics Services and Operations, Public Works and Government Services Canada;
- Director General, Financial Management, Natural Resources Canada;
- Associate Director General, Tobacco Control Bureau, Health Canada;
- Program Director, Agriculture, Fisheries and Natural Resources, Treasury Board Secretariat;
- Director level program and policy positions in Industry Canada and Fisheries and Oceans.