As a leader, you are the instrument. Your personality, its strengths and its limits are the tools you use every day. Learn how to capitalize on your strengths and how to push your limits.
Along with top-notch group learning, we are proud to offer world-class individual self-awareness tools to further your individual development – as a professional and as a person.
Our self-awareness tools allow you to better understand (and visualize) your strengths and development areas. It includes personality profiles, 360-degree feedback, emotional intelligence instruments, resiliency, and more.
We can help you pick the tool and design the process that’s best suited to your team(s).
Available Self-Awareness Tools
Aligned to the Leadership Competencies of the Public Service of Canada, our own SCHOR 360 is an adaptive and effective feedback tool for:
- Managers or supervisors looking for feedback from colleagues
- Individuals participating in a leadership development program looking for insight into their areas of development
- Executives looking to provide your management team with an individual and team development tool
Named after key ingredients to successful leadership, SCHOR 360 examines how your leadership skills compare to your colleagues’ leadership expectations and notions. An effective leader according to SCHOR 360:
- Strives to improve
- Communicates effectively
- Helps his/her team
- Observes how the team is doing and obtains
SCHOR 360 is available in many languages including French and English, works at all levels up to senior management, is completely confidential, and includes a 1-hour individual coaching conversation with a certified debriefer.
SCHOR 360 costs $490/person including electronic questionnaire administration, feedback report and a 1-hour individual coaching conversation.
Discounts for multiple candidates. Group pricing available.
Our Insight Discovery and Team Effectiveness Tool is designed to help you understand how you interact with others.
Teams and individuals in need of a breakthrough beyond an issue – be it a change of leader, high workload, or lack of ideas – stand to build momentum with Insight.
Discovery and Team Effectiveness are distinct in that Discovery assists you in:
- Understanding your unique personality
- Developing interpersonal skills
- Improving communication skills
- Building better personal and professional relationships
While Team Effectiveness assists you in:
- Identifying your strengths and challenges
- Creating space for open and honest dialogue with your team
- Overcoming an obstacle that’s holding the relationships back
- Developing action plans for continuous improvement
Insight’s simple, universal, and deeply insightful procedures and results support you and your team’s ability to affect real change. And perhaps most importantly, it’s fun!
Emotional Intelligence with EQ-Map
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is the ability to sense, understand, and effectively apply the power and acumen of emotions as a source of energy, information, creativity, trust and connection. It’s the resilience to perform under pressure, the trust to build fruitful relationships, the courage to make decisions, and the vision to create the future.
The EQ-MAP by Essi Systems is based on the knowledge that success as a leader is directly correlated with emotional intelligence. Learning how to develop and use your emotional intelligence is one of the most important steps a leader can take in their career.
We offer EQ-MAP to individuals who are:
- Team leaders looking to better understand emotional intelligence and its role in their success as a leader.
- Looking for a concrete and pragmatic path to self-improvement
The extensively researched, norm-tested, and statistically reliable EQ Map program takes place over half a day, and costs $1800 for facilitation and $150 per person, including all materials. It can be delivered at our offices or yours, and discounts are available for groups.
For managing change, building stamina and increasing vitality, learn from the Resiliency Map.
This comprehensive, integrated resiliency assessment measures the resiliency and stress factors directly tied
to an individual’s ability to stay adaptable, recover from setbacks and do better with each experience.
Resiliency mapping by Essi Systems is offered at a class facilitation cost of $1800 and a per person cost of $150.
Change Style Indicator
The Chance Style Indicator is an assessment tool built to measure your leadership and preferred style in approaching change.
- The three unique styles for dealing with change
- Your personal position on the continuum of change style preferences
- How a preferred style affects how others perceive an individual
- The advantages and strengths that each style offers in a team effort
- Interpersonal communication and understanding
- How to reduce unproductive meeting time and avoid conflicts
- How to better realize the value of all perspective in problem solving endeavours
We deliver the Change Style Indicator learning tool over two hours, for a group of 10 to 30 people. All participants will have the opportunity to explore their own personal change style, and the group as a whole will better understand their dominant style and the strengths and weaknesses it brings.
Class facilitation is $1000, with $50.00 per person (minimum of 10, maximum of 30).