Understand the fundamentals of public sector leadership and gain insights from the experience of public executives.
Live online events
- Fundamentals of Leadership is a half-day webinar that will explore the fundamentals of public sector leadership and gain insights from the experience of public executives.
- Learn about the Key Leadership Competencies, what they mean in practice, the differences between management and leadership, and how they fit into the ‘big picture’ of your strategic objectives and public governance.
- Learn from facilitators and guests who have different leadership backgrounds and stories to share. Reflect on their experiences and discuss your particular leadership questions.
- Learn the fundamental principles of leadership, management and governance
- Learn how the Key Leadership Competencies supports the all-round best practice leadership
- Discuss concrete leadership challenges
- Reflect how to apply those principles in your career.