Learn skills that are relevant to your work in results and delivery, using data analytics.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
- This half-day webinar will provide you with an overview of performance management as articulated by the Government of Canada Policy on Results.
- This webinar also covers key steps in evaluating the data used to measure performance and draws parallels between the disciplines of performance measurement and data analytics.
- We will explore topics that are relevant to your work in performance measurement like: How to define the data that matters for your program; How to evaluate the data underpinning your performance indicators; How to create useful scorecards to monitor results.
- Results, Delivery and Data Analytics is a half-day webinar facilitated by AI industry professionals. This course is the right fit for you if you are a leader or a senior analyst working in the performance measurement or data analytics roles.
- You will understand the principles behind performance measurement (Results and Delivery).
- You will explore the challenges faced by program units implementing performance measurement and strategies for overcoming those challenges.
- You will learn how to define the data that matters for your program.
- You will practice techniques to interrogate data to determine quality indicators.
- You will gain skills to allow you to start creating useful scorecards to monitor results.