Develop empowering and dynamic communication skills to increase team members’ motivation and commitment.
Live online events
- Designed for today’s leaders, this half-day webinar will help you develop the critical leadership and communications skills that you need to build trust with your team and lead them to success.
- This course will prepare you for the communications challenges leaders face, giving you the tools to respond to multiple staff and organisational situations.
- Communications for Leaders is a webinar that you should attend if you are an aspiring supervisor looking to acquire the fundamental communication skills and perspective for leaders, a seasoned supervisor or manager looking for a quick refresher, a new supervisor or manager looking for an orientation on communication, or an individual interested in learning foundational communication skills that make leaders effective.
- You will leave with an understanding of how to make verbal and nonverbal communication congruent to reinforcing the intent of messages.
- You will learn to craft clear and concise messages.
- You will learn to deliver messages that address the interests of the listener.
- You will build and practice effective active listening skills with others.