Learn about the evolution of digital government, digital service delivery, and the tools and techniques needed in an increasingly digital world.
Live online events
- As a public servant in 2021, digital literacy is a key skill set for success. We have all learned through this pandemic that citizens now require Governments to be digital. There is no turning back, the era of digital government is here.
- You should attend Digital Leadership if you are interested in learning about the evolution of digital government, how governments in Canada and around the world have been increasing their digital acumen to deliver better services and improve policy development.
- For this half-day webinar, you will be joining IOG Associate and Digital Governance expert Ryan Androsoff, who will be your facilitator for this session. Ryan leads IOG’s popular Digital Executive Leadership Program. He was a co-founder of the federal government’s Canadian Digital Service, and has spent over a decade working on digital transformation initiatives in the public sector through his time at the Government of Canada’s Treasury Board Secretariat, the digital government team at the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) in Paris, and his academic work at the Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- You will better understand the major trends in technology and society that have been brought about as a result of the digital revolution in recent decades.
- You will explore the possibilities (and limits) of using digital technology and user-centric, agile approaches to re-think traditional processes and service delivery models in their organization.
- You will learn about the types of skills and competencies needed to be an effective leader in the digital era.
- You will dive into the increasing challenges that will be faced due to an acceleration of society-wide “digital disruption”, including ethical dilemmas for policy makers.