Giving feedback is a key skill. Learn these skills to enhance trust and avoid the minefield caused by poor communication.
Live online events
- Feedback – both formal performance evaluations and informal conversations at work – is a key leadership moment. In this half-day webinar, explore effective feedback approaches for three types of feedback conversations.
- With our experienced facilitators, you will learn and practice how to use feedback tools, including SBI and GROW, to improve the effectiveness of your feedback and build trust in your working relationships.
- You should attend Giving Effective Feedback if you are a manager, team leader, or any employee who wants to understand best practice feedback techniques, both in giving and receiving feedback.
- Learn the importance of feedback as a key team performance instrument.
- Learn how to conduct supportive, corrective and developmental conversations.
- Explore your own behaviours and attitudes in order to be more self-aware, and to accept and learn from feedback.
- Practice new skills to become ready to apply them in practice.