Science and innovation are, increasingly, matters of good governance. IOG’s leading experts can help you get ahead.
A Fourth Industrial Revolution is underway.
Technological progress and scientific discovery are all around us. So, too, are the impacts of disruption.
Let there be no doubt: science and innovation are key governance issues. (This will be especially true as we emerge from the COVID era.)
Our team of experienced professionals is well versed in policy, research, and cutting-edge practices to help you successfully navigate the times.
We are committed to helping you keep pace with scientific discoveries and innovation mindsets and make these critical advances work for you.
As a start, we can:
- Conduct comparative research, stakeholder engagement, and organizational reviews that generate actionable insights you can use to improve your operations
- Conduct policy research, bolster your policy capacity, and provide strategic advice
- Improve your organizational effectiveness and efficiency through business process transformation
- Support strategy development and strategic planning through in-depth analysis and expert facilitation
- Identify effective and appropriate responsibilities between elected and appointed officials in your department, agency, or board
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your governance systems – including the manner in which they integrate scientific evidence and innovative practice – by conducting governance assessments that address their complexity and resolve any conflicting interests
- Design and facilitate multi-stakeholder meetings to suit your unique needs
Science and innovation governance advisors are standing by to assist you with your project needs.
Breaking down silos and ditching outmoded thinking is just the beginning to effectively understanding how and where science and innovation fit into modern governance systems.