Help us advance better governance in the public interest
At the Institute on Governance we empower leaders around the world. We’re looking for passionate, driven people to help us deliver good governance in the public sphere.
We are uniquely positioned, as a truly independent, public purpose organization, to fill the need for knowledge, research and advice on good governance.
The impact and influence of our work is driven by the top talent we attract to the Institute. We are always looking for seasoned executives, leading minds, innovative thinkers and those looking to make a difference. If you’re looking to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and constantly growing environment, the IOG is the place for you.
We provide a competitive benefits package and we believe in equal opportunities for all potential job seekers.
We are always looking for individuals with the following expertise:
- public governance – in Canada and internationally
- public service integration and modernization
- Indigenous – governance, capacity building, research
- large project management skills in an international context
- complex research and analytical skills
- leadership development and training
- economic and financial analysis
- asset: language proficiency in French, Spanish, Arabic and Kurdish
Found a role you’re excited about? Apply today.
Researcher/ Analyst – Apply Now
Senior Researcher/ Analyst – Apply Now
Note: Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted