Advisory services are integral to our vision and help us advance our mission
Being the pre-eminent, independent Canadian source of knowledge, research and advice on public governance and its continuous improvement means mobilizing our research and expertise to help you implement scalable and practical solutions to your governance challenges.
Access our leading expertise through our advisory services
Our highly experienced team of consultants has over 20 years experience exploring and developing innovative approaches to responsible and responsive governance and public sector leadership in Canada and abroad. We have worked sector-wide in public, private and not-for-profit institutions and bring a full network of expert resources to everything we do.
Our advisory work addresses your specific needs
Our approach takes account of your particular objectives, history, stakeholders, personalities and culture and is underpinned by our extensive research in all areas of governance. Our team could help you by:
- Conducting comparative research, stakeholder engagement and organizational reviews that generate actionable insights you can use to improve your operations
- Conducting policy research, bolstering your policy capacity and providing strategic advice
- Improving your organizational effectiveness and efficiency through business process transformation
- Supporting strategy development and strategic planning through in-depth analysis and expert facilitation
- Determining the most effective division of responsibilities between elected and appointed officials in your department, agency or board
- Evaluating the effectiveness of your governance systems by conducting governance assessments that address their complexity and resolve any conflicting interests
- Designing and facilitating multi-stakeholder meetings to suit your unique needs
Current Practice Areas
While we are well positioned to provide you with advisory services across a wide variety of governance issues, our specific areas of expertise include: